Schmaaht as a whip

Schmaaht as a whip

by digby




TRUMP: I have great relationships with Congress. I think we're doing very well and I think we have a great foundation for future things. We're going to be applying — I shouldn't tell you this, but we're going to be announcing, probably on Wednesday, tax reform. ... We've worked on it long and hard. And you gotta understand, I've only been here now 93 days, 92 days. President Obama took 17 months to do "Obamacare." I've been here 92 days, but I've only been working on the health care, you know, I had to get like a little bit of grounding, right? Health care started after 30 day(s), so I've been working on health care for 60 days. ... we're very close. And it's a great plan ... we have to get it approved.

AP: Is it this deal that's between the Tuesday Group and the Freedom Caucus? Is that the deal you're looking at?

TRUMP: So the Republican Party has various groups, all great people. They're great people. But some are moderate, some are very conservative. The Democrats don't seem to have that nearly as much. You know the Democrats have, they don't have that. The Republicans do have that. And I think it's fine. But you know there's a pretty vast area in there. And I have a great relationship with all of 'em. Now, we have government not closing. I think we'll be in great shape on that, it's going very well. Obviously that takes precedent.

AP: That takes precedent over health care? For next week?

TRUMP: Yeah, sure. Next week. Because the 100 days is just an artificial barrier. The press keeps talking about the 100 days. But we've done a lot. You have a list of things. I don't have to read it.


That was some awesome gibberish. He's just stringing random words together at this point.

Here's a link to his speech at Gettysburg last October 22nd called "The 100 Day Plan to Make America Great Again for Everyone:"

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,

Yeah, he's never been great at fulfilling contracts, has he?

.