A Cup Of Kindness

by digby


Happy New Year!





















People release balloons in Tokyo, Japan, as part of the New Year countdown.


I want to take this opportunity to thank some fellow bloggers for helping with my fundraiser this year, especially TBOGG who put his Basset Brigades on the case. They are a lot of fun, and generous to boot. Also Mike Lux, the most popular man in the blogosphere, who plugged it more than once and my pal John Amato, who always comes through. I'm vastly grateful to the others who put out the word as well.

I also want to thank those of you who donated anonymously, particularly the wonderful person from Hawaii. I wish I could thank you personally, but this will have to suffice.

I have had an issue with my email this week and so it is taking me a bit longer to get back to all of you individually than usual. But they're coming. In the meantime, I hereby raise a glass to all of you for being so kind and generous and wish everyone a very Happy New Year.


.